The EVV Service Bill Codes Table is updated effective Oct. 1. The table is on the HHS EVV webpage in the Service Bill Codes Table section. See:
• Below for the major updates
• The Revision History in the table for a complete list of the changes
Program providers and FMSAs can refer to the table for the list of EVV-relevant services and bill code information to avoid EVV visit transaction rejections and EVV claim mismatches.
The updated table shows that during the EVV claims matching process for dates of service on and after Oct. 1, billable units on the EVV visit transaction will be matched to billed units on the claim for:
• EVV-relevant services delivered through the service responsibility option in Managed Care and fee-for service Long-Term Care programs.
• Community First Choice Personal Assistance Services/Habilitation in the Community Living Assistance and Support Services program (Service Group 2, Service Code 10CFC T2026).
Home and Community-based Services and Texas Home Living Programs
• The table clarifies the EVV Requirements for In-Home Day Habilitation in the HCS Program when In-Home Day Habilitation and In-Home Respite services are provided in a member’s own home or family home setting.
• The “Claims Place of Service” column in the “CARE LTC FFS” tab only includes place of service code 12 (Home Location) because EVV is only required to capture services that need an in-home visit.