Pregnancy is a wonderful, transformative time in a woman’s life, and Community First Health Plans is here to support you and your baby throughout your journey toward motherhood! As a valued CFHP Member, our Maternity Support Program – Healthy Expectations is available as a no-cost Value-Added Service to help you prepare for your new bundle of joy.
Once you have enrolled in Healthy Expectations, you will receive:
- – Free baby shower with gifts, including a diaper bag with baby items inside
- – Free car seat or safe sleep play yard (upon baby shower attendance)*
- – 24-hour Nurse Advice Line
- – Home visits for high-risk pregnancy
- – Low-cost dental services for expecting Members (ages 21 and up)
- – Access to a Lactation Specialist
- – Educational materials and ongoing communication and support on topics such as:
- Your upcoming delivery
- Tips for caring for yourself after delivery
- How to best meet your newborn’s needs
Upon enrollment, completion of your required prenatal visits and baby shower attendance, you may also earn up to $90 in gift cards and up to $50 towards a pregnancy pillow or birthing class reimbursement.
We are here to guide you as you make important decisions regarding your baby’s health including when and where to get your flu vaccine. Pregnant women who get their flu shot are not only protecting themselves from the virus, but also their babies for the first several months after their birth, when they are too young to get vaccinated. Flu vaccines can be obtained at your doctor’s office or at participating pharmacies (H-E-B, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and Target) at no-cost to you!
The most important thing you can do to as an expectant mother is to begin prenatal care early, as soon as you know you are pregnant. We’re here to help you every step of the way. To enroll in Healthy Expectations, call (210) 358-6055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Limitations or restrictions apply.