Pregnancy is a wonderful, transformative time in a woman’s life. However, it can also be overwhelming as you prepare to welcome your new baby. Healthy Expectations Maternity Program can help keep you and your newborn healthy both before and after delivery.
Healthy Expectations program benefits includes:*
- Referral to educational or community resources, as needed
- Education regarding the importance of early prenatal care and six-week postpartum visit
- Healthy Expectations Baby Shower with gifts, including a diaper bag filled with baby items
- Up to a $50 reimbursement for birthing classes or toward a pregnancy pillow
- Car seat or safe sleep play yard upon baby shower attendance
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Low-cost dental services
- Home visits for high-risk pregnancies
- Access to a Lactation Specialist
- Up to $140 in gift cards upon completion of the following: participation in the Healthy Expectations Maternity Program; attendance at all required prenatal visits; and baby shower attendance
* Limitations or restrictions apply. Please contact a Health Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for specific program benefits.