On August 28, 2020, Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) made improvements to the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal and TexMedConnect. TMHP has created a demonstration of the EVV Portal changes and updated the related training materials.
EVV Portal Updates
TMHP has updated the EVV Claims Search tab as follows:
- EVV Match Code Dropdown Menu
- The EVV08-Natural Disaster code has been added to the claims match results. Texas Health and Human Services (HHS) will assign the EVV08 code to ZIP codes that are affected by a natural disaster. HHS will notify program providers if EVV08 will be used for a disaster.
- New ZIP Code Columns
- A Member ZIP code column and a Provider ZIP Code column have been added to the search results. The new columns can be used to confirm whether a ZIP code that should have received an EVV08 was entered incorrectly on the claim.
- Export Data to Excel Option
- The new ZIP Code columns have also been added to the exported results.
My Account and TexMedConnect Updates
TMHP has updated My Account and TexMedConnect as follows:
- My Account has added the ability for administrators to modify permissions for eligibility verification.
- Managed Care Organization (MCO) Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) providers can now verify eligibility. Users must ask their account administrator for eligibility verification access.
- TexMedConnect added three new links to the left-hand navigation menu: Eligibility, Client Group List, and Eligibility Verification Batch History.
- These new features allow MCO LTSS providers to view client eligibility information and run eligibility batch reports.
EVV Training Material Updates
Users can see a new demonstration of the EVV Portal changes listed above in the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal: August Updates Demo on the TMHP Learning Management System (LMS).
The following training materials have also been updated to include the EVV Portal and TexMedConnect changes:
- Using the EVV Portal: EVV Claim Search Tab Job Aid
- TexMedConnect User Guide for Managed Care Organization (MCO) LongTerm Services and Supports (LTSS) Providers
- Module 5, Part 6: EVV Claim Search Demonstration
- Module 6: EVV Claim Submission and Billing CBT
Users must have a user name and password to access training materials on the TMHP LMS. The register for the LMS, please visit the TMHP LMS homepage.
For more information, please email email@example.com.