Find Community First throughout Bexar County and surrounding counties year-round. Click on the event you are interested in to get details.
Please note that during the COVID-19 crisis, Community First will be attending events in a limited capacity and following COVID-19 safety protocols.
- This event has passed.
DoSeum Free Family Night – May 3
May 3 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
RSVP Required – including DoSeum Members | Limited event capacity for the safety of Guests and Staff.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration link will be shared on the morning of the event. Check back then to register.
Check-in will start at 4:45 PM, doors open at 5:00 PM. Tips for making your visit as enjoyable as possible:
- Please have your Free Family Night tickets ready for check-in. Digital tickets are preferred.
- Everyone must be present and complete the check-in process to receive a wristband.
- Wristbands guarantee entrance for Free family Night.
- Parking is limited; please plan accordingly.
- No outside food allowed inside The DoSeum.
- Please limit stroller use or use umbrella strollers inside the museum.
- Review our reopening policy changes prior to visiting.