Maternal Scholarship Program
At Community First Health Plans, we believe in the strength and potential of women, mothers, and mothers-to-be. We also understand that education and career training can be expensive and difficult to manage while caring for a family.
Let us help deliver the funding and resources you need on your pathway to a new career, financial stability, and a better future for yourself, your baby, and your family.
About the Scholarship
The Empowering Pathways: Maternal Scholarship Program provides recipients funding for career training and the opportunity for a full-time career in the health care industry. Career certificate programs include:
- Acute Care Technician
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
In addition to career training, the scholarship also provides recipients needed resources to ensure their success including:
- Guidance, career counseling, and job skills training
- Desktop computer/laptop (while supplies last)
- Interview(s) for position within your training field for potential full-time employment*
- Other resources including childcare, utility assistance, and transportation allowance for qualified recipients
*interview(s) dependent upon successful program completion
Who Can Apply
To apply, you must be*:
- A pregnant Community First Health Plans Member at time of application
- At least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or legal resident
- High School Graduate/GED recipient
- Able to access the internet
*Other eligibility requirements may apply.
How To Apply
Application submissions are closed at this time.
Please stay tuned for future scholarship opportunities for Members from all backgrounds and diversities.